Weekly Membership Terms & Conditions (excludes choreography add-ons)
N.B. You can always login to your account online to see your specific agreement by clicking here
1. You have signed up for a membership that will be automatically debited from your financial account on a weekly basis, with a minimum term length of 8 weeks.
2. You understand that you will have access to the following, dependent on your weekly payment, for the duration of your membership only:
- $20.00 per week - 1 dance class only, of any level
- $30.00 per week - 2 dance classes of any level
- $40.00 per week - unlimited dance classes of any level
This begins from the commencement date of your membership, concluding on the day of termination. You acknowledge that this excludes Choreography courses and Private Lessons, which would incur an extra fee.
3. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that your account on file has sufficient funds to honour your weekly automatic payments, and that any failed payments will incur and accrue a $5 administration fee on your account, to be automatically debited to Gold Coast Salsa during the 7 days of the following billing period.
4. Gold Coast Salsa may, by prior arrangement and advice to the Client, vary the amount or frequency of future payments.
Upfront membership payments
N.B. All specific terms and conditions for your purchase are available on your e-mailed receipt
1. You will have purchased an 8 consecutive week (56 day) membership, giving you access to the following classes, dependent on your payment amount:
- $160 - 1 dance class per week only
- $240 - 2 dance classes per week of any level
- $320 - unlimited dance classes of any level
You understand that access to your membership begins from the date of the first class used by this payment method, and expires 56 days later.
General Terms & Conditions for all students
1. All of Gold Coast Salsa’s classes and products have predetermined set costs and prices and as such, are not negotiable.
2. All of Gold Coast Salsa’s courses and products are non-refundable unless approved by the Studio Director, and in this instance, an administration fee will apply.
3. Make up classes are not available in place of missed classes, but may be offered at the discretion of the Studio Director.
4. Courses or course fees can be transferred to another person only when approved by the Studio Director. Administration fees will be incurred.
5. All Gold Coast Salsa course lengths are set, but may be changed at the discretion of the Studio Director.
6. All Gold Coast Salsa students participating in any course must do so in an orderly fashion. Any failure to do so will result in exclusion and removal from the course or class without refund, at the discretion of the Studio Director. Behaviour that would result in such action would include being consistently disruptive, threatening or violent in any way, harrassing other students or instructors or being under the influence of drugs including alcohol.
7. As a condition of entry to venues used for Gold Coast Salsa classes and courses, appropriate footwear must be worn. At no time will footwear that could damage any of the floors or surfaces of our venues be allowed.
8. You understand that you are at all times responsible for your own health and safety, and that it is your responsibility to inform your instructor/s of any existing injuries or illnesses that may affect your ability to partake in the class. You release, indemnify and hold harmless Gold Coast Salsa, its servants and agents from and against all actions or claims that might otherwise be made by you or on your behalf by other parties in respect of or occurring from any injury, loss, damage or death caused to you or in any injury, loss, or damage caused to your property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever or any liability that results from the breach of an express or implied warranty that the recreational services or activity will be rendered with reasonable care or skill. In the event that you are injured or your property is damaged, you will bring no claim, legal or otherwise, against Gold Coast Salsa in respect of the injury or damage.